Friday, January 29, 2010

20 Things To Know About Me!

1. I get bored with my hairstyle very easily. I can go from blonde to brunette to "pink" in a very short amount of time!
2. I am obsessed with my dog Sophie
3. If I have a hankering for guacamole, there is no stopping me
4. I want to write a novel some day
5. I will never refer to myself as a "Texan"
6. I would rather play cards with my family then go out on a friday night
7. I love that my job allows me to meet new people every day
8. I want to open my very own cupcake shop
9. I think my mom is one of the most fun people I know
10.I never ever want to shoot a gun
11.I like Lifetime....get over it!
12.I love people watching
13.I know..I mean I think my birthday is a national holiday
14.I freaking hate pigeons!!!
15.My sister is my own personal therapist
16.I usually cannot stay awake through a whole movie
17.I don't like dessert...except for chocolate chip cookies!
18.I secretly want to move to Venice and paint by the water
19.I got a tattoo because I wanted to do something "out of character"
20.I love my life!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment